Choose between night and day and look for the changes all around you! What happens to the sun and the moon? Which animals sleep at night, and which ones become active? And how to make the flowers grow? The fun and interactive design of this app teaches kids about the changes between night and day and encourages their curiosity about nature!
- Fully interactive gameplay;
- Entertaining little games:
- Wake up the sleepy heads;
- Make the cute birds sing;
- Color the pretty butterfly;
- Seek out the nocturnal animals in the dark;
- Connect the stars to form constellations;
- and many more;
- Learn the names of different playful animals and colorful flowers.
- Design concepts：
We focus on inspirational learning;
We focus on skill-building;
We focus on bringing fun contents to our young audience;
Take the baby bus for an unique learning experience!
- The series introduction：
Baby Bus is the first trusted brand in early childhood educational software. The mobile applications are designed and developed specifically for preschoolers, and they are divided into two groups by age, the Starter Group for toddlers between the ages 1 and 3 and the Prodigy Group for children between the ages 3 and 6. The educational series in the Prodigy Group combines the main concepts of early childhood education to meet the needs of mastering different learning categories. The applications are aimed at the comprehensive and the analytic development in younger children.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" to find all of our products.
- Contact us:
E-mail: [email protected]
Remaking the Bus!
- Added "My Stats," to provide parents with useful feedback;
- Brand new user interface, making app downloads fast and easy;
- See "New Apps" to browse our newest and hottest apps on the market!