An Android application for calculating the depth of field whilst out in the field.
Depth of field calculators are not new, but I needed to know how far away I need to be to fit bits of my models in the frame. This is particularly handy if you’re needing to plan how far away you need to be in a busy road.
This application is designed for a landscape layout, and will also take full advantage of a larger screen, for example on the Galaxy Tab and Xoom. For smaller screened devices, the graphical scene view is accessed via a menu option.
All feedback and suggestions are welcomed. More information on my website:
v0.3 - Released January 17, 2011
* Removed smaller screen support for graphic issues
* Added graphic into regular screens layout
* All portrait layouts are similar now
* Added share menu with QR code to the market
* All settings are remembered as preferences
* Added preference option to change units
* Added ads (can hide in settings for now)
* Moved landscape controls to right handed side