Tunester is a beautiful minimalist music player for Android.
Why Tunester is the world's easiest music player:
- beautiful 'flat design'
- the fastest minimalist music player out there!
- easier to use than iPod
- first app ever with the revolutionary 'dynamic list interface' *
- all your music in a single screen
- single hand control, no matter how large the screen!
- get to every song in just 1-2 clicks!
- finally no more back button :-)
- listening in flow with Upnext! **
- completely gesture controlled
- miniplayer controls always at your fingertips
- full screen album art
- perfect for on the go, so enjoy your music anywhere!
* The all new 'dynamic list' interface is invented to make navigating through a single list of music both fast and easy while keeping a clear overview. Each song is accessible in one or two clicks, which is faster than any other minimalist music player out there! Combined with a flat and minimalist design, TUNESTER's user experience is unparalleled in it's simplicity. You only need one hand to use TUNESTER so it's perfect for listening on the go.
** TUNESTER queues a song 'Upnext' in a single gesture. This enables you to listen to your music in an uninterrupted natural flow.
Features like playlists will obviously be added in the next big update, but we will also have some other surprises coming up! TUNESTER doesn't only set out to be the best minimalist music player; with major features added soon, it aims to become the best allround music player out there."
The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions are only used to automatically download missing album art when on WIFI.
- Updated launcher icon!
- Updated shuffle icon
- Improved stability
- Added notification controls for devices with jelly bean or later
- Automatically download missing album art when on WIFI
- Fix for not loading all music on a few phones
- Improved stability
- Only load actual music (instead of system sounds)
- Improved stability when playing music while using other apps
- Improved general stability
1.01: Improved stability