No Disturb application works like iOS 6.0's "Do Not Disturb" feature allowing users to mute all incoming notifications to calls, texts and other intrusions from interrupting during a schedule or when users turn No Disturb on.
This app certainly prevents late night wake ups from noisy notifications.
Have a good sleep~
- Choose to allow incoming call or text from selected contacts.
- Option enables emergency call which is repeatedly called certain times within certain timeout is allowed to ring, even in No Disturb mode.
- Can schedule auto switching No Disturb mode, between day and night.
- Can add exception schedule for going to No Disturb mode within normal mode hours.
- Auto reply by text of missed calls during No Disturb mode.
- Option to receive calls with vibration instead of mute.
*** Translate contributors
German - Sascha Uftring, Michael Lohmar
More contributors needed for other languages.
** Update history
- Weekly schedule brought back
- Ocassionally go to normal mode when it was silent or vibrate
- Patch for potential force close after update
- Starred(favorite)contact option revived
- Additional end time info shown alongside duration.
- Time set method changed to start time, duration pair.
- Bypass contacts changed from starred contacts to direct selection.
- fixed issues with back to sound mode when service terminated by Android.
certain phone number formatting would't allow bypass.
-Separate setting for bypassing phone and sms of favorite contacts
-HD app icon
-On some devices, after user set to vibrate, receiving call would change to normal mode. Now it won't.
Fixed playing ring tone recursively
Blocking auto text reply for certain numbers
You can set prefix of numbers which will not get auto text reply.
Separated by comma for multiple prefixes.
- NFC tag support.
can write two command, toggle no disturb, toggle schedule mode.
when writing tag previous data will be deleted.
turn NFC service on to use it.
No Disturb mode toggle widget.
Indexer in contact list.
Google Hangout or other sms receiver couldn't co-exist.