Have you ever been driving and got a text, and needed to tell the person you can't reply?
Have you ever gotten into a text loop, where you are texting someone and the person wont stop replying?
Ever wanted to have a rest from texting, and tell the person texting you this?
Well, this app can do that for you!
No SMS, when enabled, will send a pre-defined SMS to the person who send you an SMS. It even comes with a system to stop it going in a loop if you feel like texting yourself ;)
How to use:
1. Click the Install button above & accept the permissions.
2. Open the app any way you see fit.
3. Type in a message into the text box and click the 'Save Message' button.
4. Click the 'Click to enable app' toggle button.
5. Ask someone to text you ;)
6. Watch as the app sends them a SMS!
2 of 3 permissions on this app are self explanatory:
Used to send the SMS when you receive one ;)
Used to detect when you receive a SMS :)
Used to obtain your telephone number, to prevent loops if you text yourself. Note that this app DOES NOT have the internet permission, so your number is NOT transmitted at all.
Added - Notification when No SMS enabled
I have decided to rethink my app pricing. All apps will receive new prices.
Version 1.0.2 (Stable):
Added JB (Android 4.1+) support.
Version 1.0.1 (Stable):
Added license check!
Version 1.0.0 (Stable):
Initial release! Please consider rating this app :)