This requires the installation of the main NoLED program.
Please note that there is no app launcher for this plugin so you will not find anything in your app drawer called "NoLED Weather". You execute this app by downloading NoLED and by going to NoLED Settings > Toggle Notifications > Weather > Configure Weather.
NoLED > v5.0 is required.
This module allows you to see the weather conditions at your location whenever NoLED displays any notification on your screen. It can use Geolocation to determine your location or a predefined City.
- Weather will now reflect currently location more accurately.
- Weather was not automatically updating after a restart. Now it does.
- Fixed an issue where geolocator was causing auto-update to stop working.
- Updated language files
- Changed weather provider to MSN. Google just quietly killed their APIs :-(
- Changed geolocator timeout to 90 seconds (used to be 20 seconds)