In this app Nordea’s private customers can:
- View account balances and transactions,
- transfer money between own accounts,
- make payments,
- make payments with barcode reader,
- view cards and make transfers from credit cards to own accounts
- change card settings
- view loans.
To log in to the Mobile bank you need a permanent password. You create your own password when taking the app into use, if you already have no password in use. In order to create the password you will need your access codes. Some functions in the app, such as making payments, require that you confirm payments with your access codes.
New features will be developed and released on a regular basis. So make sure to update the app when you get an update alert! Until more functionality is included, you can still use the Nordea Mobile bank in the web browser – you will find a direct link in the menu of the app or surf to mobi.nordea.fi.
In order to use the Mobile bank you need to have:
- an agreement for Nordea’s Netbank and
- Android phone with operating system 2.3.3 or later