In the Mobile bank app, you as a private Nordea customer can:
- transfer money and make payments
- view and edit your e-invoice payments and e-loans in Nordea
- view your accounts, cards and loans
- view your holdings in mutual funds, stocks and other securities deposited on Service Account, Custody account and Investment Savings Account
- open and close card
- sign up for Swish
In order to use Nordea’s Mobile bank you need to:
- be at least 11 years old
- have an agreement for Nordea’s Internet and phone services
- have an Android phone where you can download apps
You log in with Mobile BankID, card reader or with personal code (personal code only works if you first have activated the app). Some functions in the app, such as external payments, require that you sign with Mobile BankID or your card reader.
NEW IN RELEASE 2.1:
- Market Information – stocks and funds data.
- Watch lists – create your own watch lists or follow an index.
- The sum of upcoming and unsigned payments.
- Link to nordea.se in the menu.