In the Mobile bank app, you as a private Nordea customer can:
- Transfer money and make payments
- Use QR-reader for payments
- View and edit your e-invoice payments and e-loans in Nordea
- View your accounts, loans and cards
- Open and close your card
- Choose your own personal code
- Currency converter
- Sign up for Swish
- Send e-mails to Nordea
- Top up your mobile cash card
- View your holdings in mutual funds
- View your holdings in stocks and other securities deposited on Custody account and ISK
- Create your own watch lists, follow an index and view Market information.
In order to use Nordea’s Mobile bank you need to:
- have an agreement for Nordea’s Internet and phone services
- have an Android phone where you can download apps
You log in with Mobile BankID, card reader or with personal code (personal code only works if you first have activated the app). Some functions in the app, such as external payments, require that you sign with Mobile BankID or your card reader.
Adjustments to new BankID release 7.0.0.