Access to your bank when and where it suits you.
With Nordea's Mobile Banking app you can easily manage many of your banking transactions whenever you want. E.g.; you can view your accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, use mobile payment Swipp, follow your investments and view information about your loans.
Tip! Pay your invoices quickly and easily by using your camera to scan the details.
- Check balance and transactions on your accounts.
- Check your MasterCard transactions.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Make payments to others.
- Get an overview of your upcoming payments; including creating or deleting payments
- Pay bills and register bills for direct debit (Betalingsservice).
- See all the payment details on upcoming payments.
- Sign up for Swipp or update your Swipp agreement.
- Making mobile payments to others through Swipp.
- Create, edit and delete payees.
- View details on bank loans, car loans and mortgages, including outstanding debt, current interest rate and the next due performance.
- See information about your custody accounts and securities in custody accounts.
New in this app:
View balances and details of your custody accounts
- You can now view and select your custody accounts from the overview page and see holding and asset details.
Read and send e-mails to Nordea
- You can now read Nordea e-mails including attachments, plus send new as well as reply to e-mails with Nordea/your advisor.
- Use your mobile phone's camera to scan bills for payment.
View loan details
- Ability to view loan details; including balance, current interest rate and repayment information.
- New payment solution - Creditor Reference is a unique identification code that can be used for account-to-account payments.
Make Express Credit Transfer
- With Express Credit Transfers you make payments to third parties with other banks, where the transaction is cleared immediately and can be viewed in the transaction list within a few seconds.
Get Service Notification Message
- Pop-up message; for example in relation to system updates or technical problem upon login to mobile banking app.
In order to use the Mobile bank you need to:
• be 15 years old
• have an Online agreement for Nordea’s Netbank
• have an active NemID
• have a Smartphone, which you can download apps to
Nordea's Mobile Banking allows you to perform a variety of banking transactions. Banking transactions are covered by Nordea conditions: “Rules for Internet banking – Private” and “Terms for retail customers”. For information about Nordea processing of personal data in connection with the banking business, see the “Terms for retail customers”, which you can find on Nordea.dk.
The app will not disclose personal information to third parties. All information used to perform banking transactions is deleted from the app upon concluding the session.
Version 1.4.2 introduces various improvements, including transaction total on upcoming payments on all accounts and on your MasterCard