The most common daily banking features in one app!
In this app you can, in this first release:
- View account balances and transactions,
- View MasterCard transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts and
- Make payments to other people and companies.
- Get an overview of your future payments.
Make mobile payments to other people via Swipp.
New features will be developed and released on a regular basis, so make sure to update the app when you get an update alert!
Tip! Try the quick feature – drag the ‘from account’ to another account or beneficiary for faster transactions!
In order to use the Mobile bank you need to:
- be 15 years old
- have an Online agreement for Nordea’s Netbank
- have an active NemID
- have an Android phone where you can download apps
You easily log in with your NemID UserID and password. You can also choose to save your UserID for even easier future logins!
Processing of personal data in the app
The app accesses the following elements in your phone:
- Access to the Internet – needed for the app to communicate with Nordea servers and systems in relation banking transactions and other communication with Nordea.
- Access to the phonebook – to support transactions via Swipp.
- Access to pictures – to enable the use of pictures in relation to transactions. When picture is stored on your phone (not Nordea) when using pictures.
The app processes the following personal data:
- Account details, effected transactions, upcoming transactions and similar
- Personal identity number
- Contacts (Beneficial’s)
- IP addresses.
The banking app will not disclose personal data to third parties. All information used for performing the services is cleared from the app when the session ends.
With release 1.3 you get:
•Beneficiaries. Add, edit and delete
•Payment details. See more details on upcoming payments
•New menu so you can open Swipp directly from Mobilbank. You can also read about mobile security.
•See your mortgage loans, outstanding balance and next payment
•Improved loan overview. See details, such as available balance on your credit and payment details for your loan and date of your next payment
•Register bills for direct debit
•Create and delete recurring payments.