The definitive guide to the climbing on North Wales Limestone by Pete Harrison and Andy Boorman in support of the forthcoming paperback edition.
This taster app gives definitive details of Castell-y-Gwynt on The Great Orme and 3 recently-developed crags which, up to the publication of Mike Doyle's 'A55 Sport Climbs', had remained unpublicised. Ty Newydd and Waterfall Crag are located near the picturesque town of Dyserth (close to Prestatyn), Trench Wall is part of the popular Penmaen Head crag just outside Colwyn Bay.
The full edition will be the definitive guide to all of the A55 crags as well as rest of North Wales Limestone with all profits from app sales going into the North Wales Bolt Fund.
- a general introduction to the climbing in this area.
- crag search and maps for the whole guide, area by area and crag level.
- detailed crag info including parking, access and approach information.
- detailed sector information.
- Crag by Crag grade charts to create a Crag Planner.
- interactive sector by sector topos showing both the sport and traditional climbing
- up to date routes and problems lists with full descriptions.
- route info selection from the routes listing and route badges.
- online map showing your location relative to the crag.
- split parking and crag map pins when the map is zoomed in, with directions from your current location available from the parking pin.
- all features of the app will work offline (except online maps)