Mobile Banking from Northwest Bank allows you to easily and quickly review account activity, transfer
funds, pay bills and check your account balances from your mobile phone.
Mobile Banking is a free* service from Northwest Bank that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from
anywhere, using your Android device.
- Check account balances
- Pay bills** and transfer funds
- View account alerts
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs
- Mobile Banking from Northwest Bank provides the same level of security as Internet Banking
- No sensitive data is stored on your mobile phone
To access Mobile Banking, you must be an Internet Banking user. Visit www.bank-northwest.com to enroll in Internet Banking or call 888.969.1265.
*There is no fee from Northwest Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless
provider for more details.
**User must be enrolled in Bill Pay to pay bills using Mobile Banking. New payees must be set up in Internet Banking.
Keywords: Northwest,North,west,bank,mobile,banking,NB,NW,online,finance,des moines,okoboji,spencer,Iowa
- May display up to five links to other pages/sites; two links display on the login screen and all five display after login.
- May present security challenge questions for specific money movement transactions
- Displays deposit insurance affiliation when applicable.
- Includes fixes to minor bugs identified in earlier versions