Did you know that over 47% of Singaporean children between the ages of 8 to 17 have experienced serious negative situations online? And that one in five adults in Singapore has been a victim of either online social or mobile cybercrime?
If you’re concerned about your children’s online experience or are unable to keep up with their use of social media, notAnoobie is a consolidation of articles by cyber wellness subject-matter experts designed to help parents learn more about the latest digital trends affecting young people today.
Designed for parents, you can now read from a plethora of articles on topics like gaming and mobile technology addiction, social media dos and don’ts, identifying cyber bullying, inappropriate content online and how to protect personal privacy online, on the go in a one-stop app.
Now you can truly say you’re not a cyber wellness noobie! Learn how you can create a positive online experience for you and your children today!
· Read about the trends in six key areas of cyber wellness: gaming and mobile technology addiction, social media dos and don’ts, cyber bullying, inappropriate content online and protecting personal privacy online
· Compilation of articles by cyber wellness subject-matter experts
· Understand the benefits and pitfalls of going online for your children
· Learn how to create a positive online experience for both you and your children
· Seek expert advice and take the quiz to see how much you understand on cyber wellness issues
· Read success stories on how others have overcome negative consequences in the six key areas
· One-stop app with links to external resources for further reading
· Share articles with family and friends via email, Facebook or Twitter