NoteLynX is the unique, 3-in-1 Outliner, Mindmap and Wiki Notepad. Switch instantly between Outline and Mindmap views for the same data. An Outliner for Hierarchical Lists, a Mindmap for Graphical Tree View and Hyperlinks for Wiki Style notes.
NoteLynX is unusual in supporting Multiple Parents, so a note may appear in multiple tree locations. And there are two different ways to cross reference notes, Friend Links in the tree or Embedded (wiki) Hyperlinks in notes.
Mindmaps are great for visualising deeply nested information. and are based on Tony Buzan's idea but modified for computers. Use Outline mode for long lists (which Mindmaps can struggle with).
* No Advertisements
* To-do Completion
* Search (Title, Note, Case, Word)
* Cloned Notes and Sub-Trees
--- Bold, Italic, Underline
--- Centre, Bulleted List, Table, Text Color
--- Web, Email, Telephone
--- Custom Html tags
* Images in notes
* User Defined Categories
* Alphabetic Sort
* Style Sheets
* Export to HTML (makes printing possible)
* Wiki Hyperlinks
* Multiple Parent Links
* Friend Links (Cross References)
* Dual Note+Tree View
* Share Capable
* Samsung Multi-window support
* Day/Night themes
* Outliner/Mindmapper displays
* Insert Current Date
* Cloud Synchronization
* Dated auto backup & restore
* Use on Desktop via BlueStacks
* Import/Export NoteLynX XML to backup or share
* Import/Export Natara Bonsai 5 CSV files
* Multi-Select operations
* Notes of any size
* Text Size for notes and lists
* Hoist (Center on Tree Node)
1. Not compatible: Android 2.1 or earlier
2. Due to a bug in Android 2.3 / 2.3.3, Wiki-Hyper-Links do not work on that version of Gingerbread.
This software comes with no warranty whatsoever. Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure this product is of the highest quality, it is the user's responsibility to ensure adequate data backup. AstroDean accepts no liability in the case of lost or corrupted data.
Zoom and Hide Category Labels settings on Tree View main menu are now held separately for each project
* Add Note icon added to Tree View toolbar. Quick way to add a new note.
* Fixes and improvements