*** PRICE REDUCED FOR A LIMITED TIME ****
A Type Recorder - Let's you take notes while recording the audio in the background. Notes are automatically synced with the audio.
Does for Android what LiveScribe SmartPen did for the pen.
Great for taking notes at presentations, lectures, classes, interviews, and meeting minutes.
Records the audio using the device's microphone as you type.
If you missed something, touch the word and the recording will play the audio that was recorded when you had originally typed that word.
Please note - If you have any problems at all please email me and I will correct it at once.
Also, if you have feature requests please send me an email.
Great for taking notes at meetings, classes, lectures, presentations or interviews. If you missed something, didn't hear it, forgot it, or just didn't type fast enough, not to worry! Just touch the words you were typing at that time, to play back the recording from that spot. Go ahead and edit the note text afterwards, the rest of the recording will continue to sync to the note
1. To create a new note, press the "Add New Note" button
2. To start the audio recording, press the button "Start Audio Recording"
When the audio is recording, whatever you type is synchronized with the audio. 3. When you are done recording, click "Stop Audio Recording". You can still type and make correction, but you cannot restart the audio (Android does not offer a "pause" facility, so if you want to restart the audio recording, you have to create a new note)
4. In order to hear what was playing while you were typing, just hit the word you were typing at that time. Use the scroll bar at the top to move forward or backward through the audio.
5. The play mode is on by default. To turn off the playback, hit the "Play Mode On" button - it will change to "Play Mode Off". You can hit it again to toggle between Play Mode On and Play Mode Off.
6. Feel free to edit the typing at any time, even while playing back the audio.
Adding drawing mode
-Help feature guides you thru the app
-Share audio mp3 and text file via email, Dropbox, and other cloud based filesystems
-More precise fast forward and reverse
-Audio quality improvements
-Recording will continue even if home button is pressed
-Prompt to turn on airplane mode when recording (to prevent phone interruption)
-Recording no longer silently fails, background noises corrected, other bug fixes