With NotesDeMusique, learn reading music notes (music theory) on a staff easily and have fun!
This musical educational game offers several game modes for you to discover or rediscover reading musical notes on a staff.
- 4 modes : Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes), Survival mode and Ear Training
- Notations : Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si, C D E F G A B or C D E F G A H
- 4 clefs (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Alto Clef and Tenor Clef)
- 5 options (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Alto Clef, Tenor Clef and Treble and Bass Clef randomly)
- 4 octaves
- Sound & Vibrate
- Save scores
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc. ...
This educational game was tested on :
- Wiko Cink Peax : Android Ice Scream Sandwich 4.0.4
- Nexus 7 : Android Lollipop (5.1.1)
- Nexus 5 : Android Lollipop (5.1.1)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 : Android JellyBean (4.4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NotesDeMusique website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-9-NotesDeMusique.html
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
- NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
- NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
- NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
- NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
- NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
- NDM-Violon, learn reading music notes on a violin fretboard easily
*** Thank you for your comments and ideas ! ***
- Add C-Clef 4 (Alto Clef)
- Improved Help