With NotesDeMusique, learn reading music notes (music theory) on a staff easily and have fun!
This musical educational game offers several game modes for you to discover or rediscover reading musical notes on a staff.
- 3 modes: Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes) and Survival mode
- 2 clef (Treble Clef and Bass Clef)
- 3 options (Treble Clef, Bass Clef and two keys randomly)
- 4 Octaves
- Play sound when the note is correct
- Option Reverse strings
- Option A/B/C Notation or Do/Ré/Mi Notation (in play menu)
- Save scores
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc. ...
This educational game was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android 4.2
- Nexus 5 with Android 4.4
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NotesDeMusique website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-9-NotesDeMusique.html
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
- NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
- NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
- NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
- NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
- NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
*** Thank you for your comments and ideas ! ***
- Fixed landscape mode for Android < 2.3
- Translation "A propos"
- Reset the last note played
- Fixed minor bugs