Notification Helper for Ingress
This app reads notifications send by the Ingress Game and saves them to a list.
- Helps you to keep track of your favorite Portals without being drowned in Notification noise.
- Saves chat messages otherwise lost within a flood if attack notifications.
- Displayed notifications can be filtered for favorite events.
Can not keep track of events that happen while Ingress is being used.
Android 4.4 or newer because of necessary API requirements.
This app does not access any Ingress server or Intel data, it just collects the notifications received by the phone.
You must "Activate" the notification helper in settings. You do this by allowing "Notification access" to the "Notification Helper"
Clicking on the star in "everything" tab or "attacks" tab will add the portal to the favorites, clicking on the star in "messages" tab will add the player to the favorites.
Separate notification settings for favorite-, attack- and message events.
I receive some reports of crashes on devices with the exposed framework, I have no idea why.
Setting notification sound to "none" actually sets the default notification sound
New in Version 1.5.0
- Custom potal matching for LTPs that have never been attacked before.
(including seperate settings for custom portals.)
- Extra settings for notification light.