Notification settings allow you to add shortcuts to the notification area. It supports three different types of shortcuts:
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Some users have encountered problems using direct dialling shortcuts on Samsung phones, including Samsung Note 2 and Samsung Note 3. This is probably a result of Samsung's TouchWiz tweaking the way the stock apps work. Unfortunately, I don't own a Samsung phone and can't investigate the problem on my own.
Contact me if you have have any additional questions, comments or suggestions.
- Added visual touch feedback to shortcut icons
- New haptic feedback options
- Smoother launch of apps, contacts and other shortcuts, especially on Android 4.1+ devices.
- Bug fix for handling misbehaving apps