Notification Shortcuts allow you to add shortcuts to the notification area. It supports three different types of shortcuts:
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
* Re-introduced option to disable the use of expandable notifications and instead show each line of shortcuts as a separate notification.
* Automatically update shortcut icons whenever apps are updated or removed from the device.
* Added some additional Material touches for Lollipop devices.