This (DeLuxe, Luxe, Premium, Pro...) App will notify your Pebble by ALL notifications with FULL content!
• Launching an application on the phone from Pebble.
• White & Black lists for managing apps from which you want to be notified or not.
• Vibrations number for each app.
• "Ignored phrases" list to ignore notifications containing them.
• "Do not disturb" mode on a certain period of time (ex.: do not notify at night).
• Supports all non-Latin languages: Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, Thai...
• Dismiss notifications from Pebble.
• Glance support.
• Set font size.
How to use the app:
• Install app.
• Go to app settings, "Active" it.
• Go to "Accessibility" to enable there this app - "Notifier Pebble".
• Use it)
Note: In version for Android less than 4.3 no way to remove notifications from status bar. For access to notifications need to use accessibility service. When you turn on accessibility service for 'Notifier Pebble' you may have some bugs:
- device may begins speak to you, this is a known bug in the Android OS (https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23105). It appears to happen mostly, if not exclusively on Samsung Devices and Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI. As solusion you can disable app titled 'Google Text-to-speech Engine' and app titled 'Samsung TTS';
- conflict message is displayed and another service is disabled. It appears to happen mostly, if not exclusively on Samsung Devices and Samsung's custom TouchWiz UI (http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387).
Please, don't send reviews about problems with accessibility service, try use Android 4.3+ version of app, if it possible.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at [email protected]
in order to correct or implement it.
- Android 5.0 bug fix;