Widget that notifies and displays your unread Facebook notifications.
In addition to comments, photos or events (among other types of notification), also get messages, friend requests and birthday reminders. With a full set of filters, you will get only the notifications you care about.
And if you don't like the default icon, pick any image from the gallery. Customize the widget to your liking.
• Battery respectful
• No more network accesses than necessary
• Configurable automatic updates
• Manual updates touching the widget
• Lightweight and tiny
• Simple and intuitive
• Disable notifications from Facebook app to avoid receiving duplicates.
• Filtering notifications will speed up the widget update. The less information to request, the faster to get a response.
• French (thanks to Harrathi Mohamed)
• Portuguese (thanks to Marcio Andrade)
If your language is not supported and you are interested in translating the app yourself, please email me at [email protected]
for further steps.
• Enabled lock screen capabilities. Widget is now allowed to be added to the lock screen on devices running Android 4.2 and above.
• Improved message notifications.
• Fixed problem marking notifications as read.
• Fixed language bug: Once upgraded the Facebook SDK, notifications were shown in English instead of in the user's language.
• Upgraded the Facebook SDK from 2.0 to 3.5.2 in order to solve some issues regarding app authorization.