Noughts and Crosses++ with tips online.
I present version of the game of tic-tac-toe on the simple rules:
1. You can put your crosses or noughts in your turn in any empty cell field.
2. Crosses starts the game.
3. The player, who first locate 3 (on the 3x3) or 5 (in other fields) their Crosses or Noughts row vertically, horizontally or diagonally, is winner.
This is a game vs computer, or human player, or Internet player or Google+ player (through Google Play Game Services), or bluetooth player.
In multiplayer games available standard chat messages.
In multiplayer games active players are the only two members, the rest are spectators of their game.
The game tips is available in several modes:
"Disable " - all tips will be disabled.
"Auto" - tips will only be available with Android games and related to its level.
"Easy" - easy level tips will be available in all games.
"Medium" - medium level tips will be available in all games.
"Hard" - hard level tips will be available in all games.
By default used "Auto" mode.
1. If you are playing against a strong computer opponent, then make sure you have a multi-core processor on the device.
2. Fields 15x15 enough to win or lose in "Five in a row" game.
+ Improved menu font support.
- Local settings stored only.
+ Available x86 platform support.
+ Available mentor.
+ Available Penrose triangle for background.
= Some improvements for some device types.
+ Bonus: available animated background as a live wallpaper.