Learn the nouns of a language or search the translation of a word and use this app as dictionary. The tests and look-up function are both available offline.
Step 1: Select two languages. Available languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. You can learn the vocabulary of any of these languages by heart. Besides of that you can check your knowledge about the Cyrillic alphabet.
Step 2: Find the correct translation in the list of multiple-choice options or use the free response tests and type the answer yourself.
Make it even more difficult: Use only words which you translated incorrect (find this option in the Settings-menu).
For each question we will try to find real time an illustration at the Internet.
When giving comments, please give some clues how to improve our app.
- Added look-up function: Use the app as Dictionary to translate between any two of the available languages.
- Added Free Response tests besides of Multiple Choice tests.
- Cleanup of nouns presented in tests.
- Make it possible to repeat difficult words (settings).
- Use options menu to Change Settings and/or List Exercises.