NOVAtime Mobile Web Services (NMWS) offers the following features on your Android phone:
Punch, Job Transfer, View Timesheet, View Accruals, View Schedules, Request Time-off, Submit Timesheet, Team Punch (supervisor only), and Timesheet approval (supervisor only).
*IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to function properly, the app requires server-side configuration. This must be performed by NOVAtime or your NOVAtime authorized reseller prior to using NMWS. Please contact your implementation consultant if the server has not been configured.
1) This app requires data usage, subject to additional charges. Data charges will depend on the mobile phone service provider and actual usage patterns.
2) The NOVAtime Native Mobile App collects and transmits (or allows the transmission of) geo-location information to the NOVAtime Workforce Management solution. The App accesses geo-location information for the sole purpose of recording the location of employee time punches. The App saves geo-location information within separate electronic timesheets for each employee. The information is provided with the sole intent of allowing supervisors/managers to verify locations from which employees report time punches. GPS data capture requires employee (app user) authorization. Location information will not be collected if GPS is not authorized.
3) The App transmits geo-location information only to the NOVAtime database of the client company with which an employee is associated. Geo-location information collected by the App is the property of the client and may be used and shared at the client’s discretion. NOVAtime is not responsible for the client’s release of geo-location information.
4) GPS location accuracy depends on physical location, signal strength, and mobile phone service provider. NOVAtime cannot guarantee the capture of exact locations.
5) This app supports time punches in the same time zone.
Added a single NEWS Security record feature to support multiple devices. To use this new feature on your Android smart phone or tablet, contact your implementer to configure the access credentials on the server.