Novell Filr is a file access and sharing solution for the enterprise. With Filr, you have access to all your files in one convenient location. Filr makes it easy to share across organizational boundaries and collaborate on files, it makes finding the right files simple with smart search capabilities, and it keeps files secure through strong and integrated access controls.
The Filr mobile app enables users to:
* Access files on corporate file servers (home directory and shared folders).
* Share files with users both inside and outside the organization.
* Search for files, file content, and comments either globally or in a specific folder.
* Make comments on and have discussions on shared files.
* View items you have shared and items others have shared with you in one convenient location.
* Download files to a mobile device for offline access.
* View the latest changes and newest additions via notifications or the “What’s New” interface.
System administrators enjoy the following security benefits while allowing users to share documents and collaborate freely in a controlled, secure environment:
* Files remain on company file servers behind corporate firewalls.
* File system access controls remain in effect.
* User data quotas can be maintained on a user, group, or site-wide basis.
To use this app, your organization must have a Novell Filr system deployed. Please visit
www.novell.com/filr for more information.
Copy/move files and folders
Send File Links
Support for Android Storage Access Framework