Novell iPrint provides secure enterprise print services for your Android phone and tablet devices. Novell's iPrint solution integrates with any of your existing corporate printers allowing you to deliver self-service printer provisioning to your mobile device users. Users can seamlessly print Office documents, PDFs, and images directly from their device, anywhere and anytime.
The Novell iPrint app enables you to:
- Print documents on any iPrint enabled corporate printer and print infrastructure
- Choose the Color, Orientation, Number of Copies, and Page Size through the Novell iPrint app
- Print securely using access restrictions
- List all available corporate printers
- Scan a QR code to quickly connect your mobile device to a specific printer
To use this app, your organization must deploy the Novell iPrint Appliance.
For more information, see www.novell.com/iprint.
- QR Code support (scan a QR code to quickly connect your mobile device to a specific printer)
- Multiple print server support (connect this mobile client app to multiple iPrint Appliance servers)
- User interface enhancements (improved user experience)
- Bug fixes