Have a feature that you'd like to see? Want to help with development? The source code is now available on GitHub. Contact the developer if you want to be a contributor!!
- Daily Muster Verification (See "How It Works" section below)
- Schedulable Muster reminder that only notifies you if you haven't mustered for the day (weekends and holidays are automatically skipped!)
- Daily Club Del Monte Lunch Specials Menu
- Real-time Library status
- Campus Map with pan and zoom
- Academic Calendar
- Upcoming Events (NPS and MWR)
- NPS News Headlines
* Having a hard time remembering to muster by 1000? Schedule a daily confirmation check! Unlike traditional alarms, the Muster Reminder feature will only alert you if you have not mustered. If you've mustered for the day, it leaves you alone. And, it's already programmed to skip weekends and holidays (including official 72's and 96's).
How It Works:
- Muster is verified one of two ways: if your device is connected to the NPS wifi network, the app goes to the student check-in page and checks for a successful confirmation message; if not on the NPS wifi network, the app checks your email folders for your muster confirmation email (changing the app setting to check a specific email folder makes this process much faster!).
- When you schedule a recurring muster verification, the app is programmed to automatically skip weekends and published holidays, so you won't be bothered on your day off.
- Enabling the Snooze feature means that you will continue to receive reminder notifications at interval of your choice until the app detects that you have successfully mustered.
- Lunch specials are checked daily M-F, and are available as soon as the Cafe Del Monte staff posts the day's menu (usually around 0800, but NLT 0900). Refresh the Lunch card by tapping the icon in the top left corner.
- Events are retrieved from both the NPS website and the MWR website and ordered chronologically. The two next upcoming events from each category are displayed on the Events card.
*** FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED ***
- This is a privately developed application, and is not endorsed by the Naval Postgraduate School, the U.S. Navy, or anyone else.
- This application does NOT muster for you, and assumes no liability for your failure to do so.
- This is beta software, and as such, may not work as expected for all installations. Help to improve it by reporting any bugs or errors. Your input is greatly appreciated.
- Any suggestions or feature requests should be sent to the developer email (NOT the SSO or ITACS).
- Certain features require network access to work.
This application was written for NPS students by a fellow NPS student.
- Updated academic calendar through Jan 2016
- Items in News and Events cards are now clickable!
* Email [email protected]
if you experience any problems, have any suggestions, or have any other feedback/input.