The new-look NRMA Roadside Assistance Smartphone App is now available. The app allows you to skip the call centre queue and log your Roadside Assistance requests faster and easier - getting you back on the road sooner. Even if you don’t know where you are, your location will be sent using your smartphone’s GPS so we will find you.
Already downloaded the app? To access the new features all you need to do is open your existing app and it’ll upgrade for you.
June 2014 update: Bug fixes.
- Your vehicle details can be stored for future use.
- Edit your vehicle details at any time.
- The app now allows you to track a single roadside assistance job or multiple jobs
- Search for the cheapest fuel in your area.
- Report, view and discuss local problems like graffiti, illegal dumping, potholes and more in three easy steps using Fix My Street.
- Organise your next road trip using our Trip Planner.
- Contact us at any time, 24-7.