NTPSync is a simple NTP time synchronization app for Android.
To set system time to NTP time you need root access on your device, to just query the time you don't.
• Information can be found in in-app Help screen.
• If you have other problems please report them in the issue tracker on http://code.google.com/p/ntp-sync/issues
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To set system time
• Internet access: To query the NTP server
• Wakelock: To maintain a reliable network connection while querying NTP server
ntp, time, time synchronization, ntp query
Open source alternative to
Please report bugs on the following website instead of writing bad reviews:
* Update RootCommands library
* Remove billing permission for F-Droid builds
* Reduce apk size by switching from HtmlSpanner to HtmlTextView library
* Improved build for F-Droid
* Hotfix for bug caused by german language
* Update URLs in-app