Take the role of a runaway Nuclear Defense AI, and unleash thermonuclear destruction on a global scale.
Tap the screen to launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and MIRV warheads and defend yourself against counterattacks. Devise attack strategies based on political affiliations and unlock all achievements on your quest to rid the Earth of all those pesky humans.
Nuke Commander features a zooming and rotating view of the Earth with cool 80s style vector graphics and military and civilian infrastructure matching reality. Tweak out the last megadeath from the barren landscape of nuclear devastation.
New version out! Upgrades:
* Fixed some graphics issues, and hopefully improved performance across the board
* Added Nukepedia, an info source for gameplay help, political background and the nuclear arsenal
* (Optional) screen shake & vibrate on nuke detonations
* Configurable map rotation speed
* New achievements
* North Korean nuclear program is now up and running! Also added more cities.
* Various bugfixes. Notably killing all enemy silos now nets you the rest of the Earth's population.