Nuzzle is a simple puzzle game where the player has to rearrange a matrix of randomly positioned numbers in ascending order by moving rows and columns up / down or left / right.
There are 5 levels of difficulty, for beginners all the way to hard core thinkers (8x8 grid is best suited for playing on a tablet).
The score is based on the number of moves required by the player to completely order the board, as well as the time it takes to complete the board.
The number ordering starts with number 1 from the top left corner of the matrix an ends with the highest number present on the board which end up in the bottom right corner.
Enjoy the puzzle and have fun!
Changes in v1.0.8:
* visual improvements: more color, added cool fonts and styling, new animations, menu buttons text update,
* fixed score alignments in game win Screen and added replay/next level navigation
* fixed screen going to sleep (screen light dimming) while in game and no activity from user
* level selection made persistant across game initialisation
* added a Rate This App star button
* minor bug fixes
* changed game icon