LettersScrabble is a simple puzzle that everyone can play. (easy option is included for kids). Puzzle involves with letters/numbers/images to sort in an ascending/alphabetical order from top left to bottom right. Puzzle contains two sections easy and hard. Each section has multiple options to increase width (4 or 6 letters with different sizes) and number of rows. Once a letter/number is placed at correct position, it will get faded.
1. Sort Numbers/Letters/Image parts in alphabetical order from top left to bottom right.
2. You can change number of letters/rows/columns by selecting options rows/columns
3. You can move only one number/letter/image at a time if it has an adjacent empty block.
4. If number/letter/image is at correct position, number/letter gets faded.
5. You can switch between letters/numbers/images by selecting appropriate option at the bottom.
6. Lite version has one image puzzle and full version contains more public domain images. Full version has hard option as well.
7. Fastest completion time is different for each type of puzzle (based on rows and columns).
8. Lite version has one image puzzle and up to three rows for numbers and letters option.
9. Easy options has two empty blocks and hard option has one empty block.
Note: Any of the above options will reset the game.
Example: 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11
Updated to support tablets
Added clue on/off option
Updated with new design
Fixed freeze issue