National University of Singapore’s IVLE Android App
Now you can enjoy the services of IVLE while being on the ‘go’ with your Android smart phone.
NUS IVLE is NUS’ course management system running on an Android phones. This free app can be used via Wi-Fi and 3G.
• Access course modules.
• View course syllabus.
• View Text and Readings.
• View urgent Announcements.
• Post new announcements*
• Download and View your Submissions, Assignments and Lecture notes from the Work Bins.
• View forum posts and reply to the forum threads.
• View grades.
• View Timetable and set reminders for your classes
• See the Class Roster.
• See the Guest Roster.
• View Weblinks.
• Post New Weblinks*.
• Watch the Webcast Lectures.
• View Module Facilitators.
• See the IVLE News
• See the latest Student Events.
• View My Organizer Events.
• Search staff using Staff Search.
• View NUS Libraries Weblink.
• Search any modules using Module Search.
• View Module Exam Timetable info.
• Push Notifications for Announcements, Workbin and Forum
• NUS related Ads
• Lesson Plan
• FeedBack Forum
•.Class Groups Signup
• View your own Profile
• Quick access to all downloaded files
(*Only module owner can post new announcements & weblinks)
Getting started is easy. All you need is to download the app and type in your login credentials (NUSNet id and password).
* Credits for development of some parts of this app goto Team Coredump and Team CT for their work done in iCreate 2011 and 2012.
Fixed the bug Lesson plan is not shown.Pull To Refresh the list in module tools.
Fixed the Bug Sliding menu does not appear correctly.
Option to watch Multimedia Videos on Lecturepad app.
Module Consultation Tool: Sign up for your module consultation slots.
Nearby Tool: Find out Bustops, restaurants and buildings near to you when you are on campus.
Access Lesson Plan for each module.
FeedBack Forum tool added in the Sliding Menubar