Nutshell is a modern cloud application to help manage your leads and customers.
Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 14-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
- Bug fix for installation error impacting a few users
- Newcomers to the app enjoy a welcome walkthrough and friendlier login/sign-up screens
## Companies and People
Starting today, we’ve clarified how your points of contact are organized in Nutshell, and renamed accounts to companies and contacts to people.
Please, do not hesitate to send in your feedback. If Nutshell makes your life better, help us out by leaving a review on the Play Store.