Nutshell is a modern cloud application to help manage your leads and customers.
Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
- Create and view tasks for accounts and contacts!
- Receive automatic in-app prompts to log a phone call activity
- Various bug fixes
- Fix a bug that prevented adding Nutshell users as activity participants
- Fix for crash upon cancelling a search
- Additional small improvements
- Fixed a crash that occurred creating a new account/contact from search screen
- Fixed a bug that prevented changing estimated close date of a lead