Nutshell is a modern cloud application to help manage your leads and customers.
Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 14-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.
- Fix a bug that hid the text entry UI when editing notes for some users on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Bug fix for error occurring during Activity Logging
- Newcomers to the app enjoy a welcome walkthrough and friendlier login/sign-up screens
## Companies and People
Starting today, we’ve clarified how your points of contact are organized in Nutshell, and renamed accounts to companies and contacts to people.