With The New Zealand Herald Android app, you get the latest news and most important stories of the day wherever you are – all hand-picked by our editors.
With the NZ Herald Android app, you can:
- Save and View Later: quickly save stories, videos, and photo galleries by tapping the star to then view later. Content is automatically synced so it can be accessed across multiple devices once saved. Simply login with your NZ Herald profile or connect a social account to get started.
- Opt-in for Breaking News Alerts from NZ Herald so you can be the first to know when major stories happen.
- View all of your favourite sections of the Herald combined with interactivity of your Android device.
- Easily swipe between stories.
- Share stories via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Customise the menu bar – you decide which content comes first.
- View photo galleries and video in full screen.
- Use the built in QR reader accessed via the Scan button in the main navigation, to scan QR codes from The New Zealand Herald newspaper to access related article content and section content.
Download it now.
Removed Election 2014 from nav menu