As an O2 customer, you can get Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release to thousands of gigs and events throughout the UK, including events at The O2 and O2 Academy venues.
The O2 Priority Tickets app helps you find gigs and events, and alerts you when Priority Tickets become available for your favourite artists, events, venues or cities. When you find something you'd like to go to, the app sends you to the right page on Ticketmaster, AXS or Ticketweb to buy tickets.
Make sure you don't miss out on getting Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release.
- View all events where Priority Tickets are currently available.
- Search by event, artist, city or venue to see what's playing and what Priority Tickets are available.
- Add events, artists, cities or venues to your favourites and be notified when Priority Tickets are available.
- Share event details on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
- Buy tickets through Ticketmaster, AXS or Ticketweb.
If you use this application when you're abroad, you may be charged more than your usual rates for the data you use. To avoid what could be an unpleasant surprise on your bill when you get home, we recommend that you don't use you Android phone abroad for data (such as using apps, sending or receiving emails or surfing the net).
Application requires Android 1.5 or later.