O2 Tracks is the only music app you need. We handpick your favourite music. Want to know what’s hot right now? Unlimited access to the Top 40 means you’ll never miss a thing. Best of all there’s no internet required. Download O2 Tracks for free now and get the app everyone’s talking about.
From the best of Pop music to R&B beats or the best party tracks directly rom World Class DJs, or who knows, you can even enjoy a good Rock Classic!
If you want the biggest artists on your mobile then you need O2 Tracks. Available on any network, download O2 Tracks and start listening to free music within seconds.
4 weeks free for O2 users and 2 weeks free for Non O2 users. After that is just £1 a week!
After your trial expires you will only be able to play 30 secs of each track with no subscription.
Latest features on O2 Tracks:
• VIP playlist of 2014’s biggest hits - this year’s biggest tracks in one brilliant playlist.
• Rap, Dance and Rock playlists - whatever your mood, we’ve got something you’ll love.
• Centre Stage - featured albums and takeovers from your favourite artists.
• The Official Top 40 - never miss another #1.
• The latest music videos - 4G users get the hottest music videos on the go.
Exclusive competitions - Recent giveaways have included tickets for Lady Gaga, Iggy Azalea, Beyonce, OneRepublic, Entrances to Ibiza's hottest clubs.
Celebrity news and gossip - Find out who’s with who, the latest rumours and the stories you won’t get anywhere else.
We only ask for your mobile number to apply your free trial. If you’re an O2 customer it’s free for 4 weeks. After that, you will be charged £2 for 2 weeks. If you're an O2 4G customer you will be charged £1.50 per week.
If you’re not with O2 it’s free for 2 weeks. After your free trial you can get rolling unlimited access for £4.99 per month.
Simply sign up using your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. Google Play payment is coming soon.
No hidden charges and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.
If you have a question or query talk to us through email and we will get it fix!
- Hotfix for issue affecting new users
- A streamlined registration process now makes access to O2 Tracks even easier
- A new ‘coming soon’ feature on the account screen highlights what music will be coming into the App
- Our ‘Rate the App’ prompt allows you to tell everyone if you love the App
- Additional messaging to make it clearer when your trial is running out