The newest application from forex market innovator OANDA optimizes your trading experience on smartphones and tablets. Robust desktop functionality is now available on the handset.
The app's intuitive design makes the most of native Android capabilities to provide features that traders at every level need to stay on top of the fast-moving forex market.
OANDA's fxTrade mobile app allows you to quickly monitor forex market activity and react in real-time - without being tied to your desk. With one touch you can manage positions, control risk, and monitor account status and profitability while on the go.
Download the application today and experience mobile trading as it's meant to be:
- Get OANDA's award-winning forex platform - tight spreads, quality execution, flexible lot sizes, multiple sub-accounts, innovative tools and more
- Advanced charting features allow you to overlay technical indicators on charts for enhanced technical analysis
- Draw trend lines, pivot points, and other types of analysis on charts to identify trends and levels of support and resistance
- A sleek user interface allows easier chart navigation, one-handed chart manipulation, scrolling trade history, and pinch-to-zoom capabilities
- Manipulate charts while maintaining full visibility of current price action
- Streaming news feeds from top providers such as Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, 4Cast, and OANDA's Market Pulse Blog
- Real-time notifications on your phone alert you when limit, stop loss, or take profit orders are triggered, as well as margin call warnings and price alerts
Please note you must have a live or practice fxTrade account to use this app. Register for a practice account within the app, or sign up for a live trading account online @ http://fxtrade.oanda.com.
Leveraged trading is high risk and not suitable for all. You could lose all of your deposited funds. Examples shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect current prices or offers from OANDA.
- Fixed chart loading issues experienced on some devices
- Added log file as an attachment in the 'Contact' email