Revolutionize your trading experience with OANDA’s award-winning fxTrade Mobile platform. Designed for professional traders, our newest mobile application offers institutional-level trading features allowing you to stay atop of the fast-moving forex market.
In one touch you can manage positions, control risk, and monitor account profitability while on-the-go. Evaluate market activity and react in real-time wherever you are with OANDA fxTrade Mobile.
The fxTrade Mobile platform gives you intuitive and powerful charting features, up-to-the-moment financial news, and more including:
- Tight spreads, fast execution, flexible lot sizes, multiple sub-accounts
- Trade more than 90 currency pairs, precious metals, and CFDs. CFDs not available to US citizens
- Superior charting with more than 40 technical analysis tools
- Customizable chart sizes, tailored to your trading style
- Intuitive navigation with full visibility to current price action
- Pinch-to-zoom capabilities
- Strategy customization options
- Trade default parameters for units traded, risk, profitability and instruments
- Premium news feeds from Dow Jones, 4Cast, and MarketPulse
- View major economic events via an economic calendar
- Add funds directly to your account from your mobile phone**
- Real-time price quotes and automated alerts
Register for a live or demo account directly from your mobile device.
** Only Available to clients in the United States
Leverage trading is high risk and not suitable for all. You could lose all of your deposited funds. Examples shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect current prices of offers from OANDA.
This new release contains bug fixes and performance improvements
5.1 changes to the phone:
- Economic Calendar now on the phone
- A new navigation tab bar allows you to switch between tabs for quick access to information you need to make informed trading decisions
- New unified settings view under “More” allows easy access to settings in one place
- Easily switch between accounts by tapping or swiping the person icon
- Rotate the phone to get access to full screen charts anywhere within the app