Application is available in these languages:
English-100% German-100% Portuguese-100% Russian-98% Lithuanian-97%
Latvian-96% Hungarian-66% Estonian-61% Spanish -51%
Finnish-41% Norwegian-33% French-22%
Swedish-14% Czech-8% Italian-8% Polish-7%
The system is using online databases so it requires good internet connection for fast and smooth work.
FREE APPLICATION FEATURES:
- Automatic vehicle identification from VIN (Vehicle identification number).
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from all control units that is installed in your car (i.e. Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Multimedia, Air conditioning, etc.).
- Diagnostic trouble codes in 21 languages
- Read information about control unit (i.e. Part number, Software number, Coding, etc.).
- Diagnostic data log sharing via email.
- Battery status.
- Connected cars history.
- Engine, Equipment and Fault code lookups.
- DIY manuals.
PAID APPLICATION FEATURES:
- Apps (One click programming)
PRO PACKAGE (one time payment required):
- Home screen PRO theme (more info in main screen: engine code, battery voltage, faulty control units list)
- Programming (coding, long coding, adaptation)
- Basic settings
- Output tests
- Live data
- Car programming history
All VAG cars are supported.
Volkswagen: UP, Polo,Golf, Beetle, Bora, Corrado, Scirocco, Jetta, Vento, Touran, Tiguan, Eos, Fox, Lupo, Passat, Passat CC, Sharan, Touareg, Phaeton, Caddy, Multivan, Transporter, Multivan, Vento, Amarok
Audi: 80, 90, 100, 200, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, Q3, Q5, Q7, TT, R8
Škoda: Citigo, Fabia, Felicia, Roomster, Rapid, Octavia, Yeti, Superb, Praktik
Seat: Mii, Ibiza, Toledo, Leon, Altea, Alhambra, Arosa, Cordoba, Exeo, Inca
Unique Bluetooth device, which allows you to do full car systems diagnostics, programming and monitoring. Device connects into OBD-II diagnostic socket. This tool works only with OBDeleven application for Android.
Diagnostic protocols: dual K-line, CAN and CAN-UDS
Firmware version: OBDeleven v3.8
Protection: password secured connection
Size: 4.8 cm x 3.2 cm x 2.5 cm
Voltage: 9 - 16 V
Current: 45 mA
This application doesn't work with ELM327 and other OBD-II devices! It requires unique OBDeleven device.
- Added Coding II
- Added Long adaptation
- Fixed Basic settings and Output test problems on some vehicles