OBD Auto Doctor is the advanced Android OBD app for auto enthusiasts. With this easy-to-use OBD-II diagnostic application, you can communicate with your car's On Board Diagnostic system and turn your mobile or tablet into a highly capable automotive scanner tool. Whether you want to read and monitor vehicle data in real-time or reset "check engine" light, this is the only OBD2 software you need.
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
* Support for Wi-Fi OBD adapters
* Some fixes and improvements