***The OBDLink app exclusively works with these adapters***
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
This version requires Android 4.0.3 and above.
Added min/max indicators to radial gauges. You can enable the indicators by editing the style.
User PIDs will now show the manufacturer name in the PID selector.
Added support for referencing other PIDs in user PID equations. Use the readsaepid() function with the PID number (readsaepid(0D) to read vehicle speed).
Fixed a bug that prevented Google Maps from working on some devices.
Fixed a bug that prevented some users from registering their device.