With Océ Publisher Mobile, you can print your PDF, DWF, PLT (HP-GL, HP-GL/2, HP RTL), JPG, and TIFF documents to Océ plotters. Reprint your documents, scale your plots, access the main settings, view the queue, media and ink/toner status of your plotter at any time. Available in 20 languages.
Printing with Océ Publisher Mobile is easy:
CONFIGURE Océ Publisher Mobile
Tap the printer button > Océ Publisher Mobile detects the compatible printers that are available in your network. The detected printer (indicated with a 'Connection' icon) is added to your printers list.
When your printer is not detected, you can add it manually: tap the 'Add' printer button.
Enter the IP address or hostname of the printer > Give it a name > Check or define the printer model > Define the number of rolls > Indicate if there is a folder > Add / Save > Ready!
OPEN A DOCUMENT
From your e-mail, web browser or any other App: Select a document and use the "Open in" functionality > Select Océ Publisher Mobile.
Or From Océ Publisher Mobile: Tap the “Browse” icon > Browse your local repository to select a document; or Tap the “Camera” icon > Take a picture.
PRINT A DOCUMENT
Select a printer > Define the print settings you need > Tap the Green button > You print!
DELETE A DOCUMENT
Select a document > Tap the “Delete” icon > Confirm
• Océ Publisher Mobile operates with all the Océ TDS, TCS, PlotWave and ColorWave printers.
• Océ Publisher Mobile displays a preview of your JPG and TIFF documents. To preview a DWF file, you must use a dedicated App.
• Plotting PDF and DWF depends on system configuration.
• PLT files in HPGL1/2
• Find out more on the Océ Publisher Mobile Support page
End User License Agreement for Océ APPS is available at http://global.oce.com/products/publisher-mobile/default.aspx.
New in version 2.5:
- Support of new Océ ColorWave 500 and ColorWave 700
- Support of Android 5