Play the ocarina like you would in Zelda from the Nintendo 64!
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime.
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
New features (Ver 1.1):
• Change the pitch alteration from any arrow key from the Settings menu.
• Set your custom background for the app (beta)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
• Added the Song Recognition feature (as it was asked by many people). Only Ocarina for now.
• Added an option to disable Song Recognition if you still want to play Freestyle!
• APK File size optimized to be 5.01 MB
Note: Song recognition will be "ON" as default, you can deactivate it in the Settings menu.
I won't add the Songs charts yet, but if you truly are a Zelda fan, you should know them ;)