Play the ocarina like you would in Zelda from the Nintendo 64!
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
• 日本語訳 (Japanese translation)
• Traduction en français (French translation)