Want to include that magazine article in your document, then OCR it utilising your Android camera.
OCR (optical character recognition) is a method that converts an image of text taken by your camera into an editable document.
OCR in different languages and optionally translate results to another language of your choice.
• Multiple OCR engines.
• OCR multiple times to build up a multi page document.
• Undo & Redo functions.
• Edit the output text to enable you to clean up any errors.
• Save the output as PDF or text files.
• Share the output via email or social networks.
• Copy and paste the output.
• Auto and manual focus (device dependant).
• Use camera's flash (device dependant).
• OCR documents printed in different languages.
• Option to automatically translate OCR text to another language.
• A 'white list' of characters to allow.
• A 'black list' of characters to ignore.
Note: Any scanning software or QR code software requires the camera to have a non fixed focus lens. Some cameras, for example, the forward facing ones found in some Samsung Tab's have fixed focus camera lenses, so you are unlikely to be able to get the text to focus and get good OCR results.