This application provides access to github.com information and stay connected with your networks.
* Use OAuth2. User can revoke the auth in github.com
* The password keyed in used only once to create the OAuth key.
* The app will not store the password.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch repository
* View branches/tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month, forever)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
..and many more
OctoDroid logo design by Steven Mautone - http://e5.io/octodroid
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a.
Full credit to maniac103 (https://github.com/maniac103)
- Extreme memory pressure in GB
- Header coloring not working in GB
- Search spinner popup color on pre-L
- Scroll position getting lost when loading more data in a paged list
- Issue/PR header growing too large