Are you an Office 365 admin? Then you need the Office 365 Admin app.
Checkout all the things you can do from your phone or mobile device:
• Connect to the Office 365 admin center from anywhere
• Add, edit, block, and delete users
• Reset passwords
• Assign product licenses
• Turn on notifications to get service alerts and new Messages
• Contact Microsoft support
• Sign in to manage multiple Office 365 organizations
• Read the latest messages from the Message center
• Microsoft Partners can manage their Office 365 customers
We've increased security! The Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory multi-factor authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
We are listening. Tell us what you like, what we can do better, and what features you'd like to see next. Send your feedback to [email protected]
IMPORTANT: You need to be an Office 365 admin with an active Office 365 business subscription to use this app.
What’s New in 2.28?
• Bug fixes
• Speed and stability improvements
As always, let us know what you think by leaving feedback in the app, or emailing us at [email protected]
• New functionality for Groups: Create new Security groups and Distribution lists on the go.
• View your current and past bills, as well as update your purchased licenses in the new Billing functionality.