অভিধান ইংরেজী হইতে বাংলা
Offline English Bangla Dictionary
* Over 17.000 words and expressions.
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Bangla (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Bangla (Bengali) keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load a banner.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Bangla (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
- Bug fixes