Never finding paper when you need it? Is the ink always dried out in your pen? Hate to calculate? Love to play Oh Hell? Then this is the android app for you.
You will still need the carddeck of course but isn't that how cardgames should be played anyway?
-Play 3 to 6 persons.
-Choose among several pre-defined round types and score types.
-Statistics. (Pro version only)
-Games are saved so call it a night and continue playing another day.
-Take backups to secure your saved games, or copy to another device with application installed.
-When using scoreboard, display timer is set to 5 minutes to reduce the need to constantly activate the screen between rounds. (A round usually takes longer than the default timeout setting on a device).
Games played in the free version can be exported to a backup and imported to the Pro version if you decide to upgrade. The data is saved as in the Pro version, only the usage of it is limited in the Free version.
Oh Hell is also known as Plump, Auktion, Oh Well, Up And Down The River, Get Fred etc.
Remeber to rate and review the app on Google Play. We will gladly accept improvement suggestions on our Facebook page.
This app will request access for writing to external storage since that is where the backups will be saved
- Lowered version compability so its available from Android 3.0.
- Added validation to Add player so no blank playernames are allowed.
- View and continue games are now allowed in Free version.
- Fontsize for headings on tablets have been reduced.
- "Set Scoretype" and "Set Roundtype" now returns user back to main screen after a choice is made.
- Fixed bug, where "Allow Bidding radiobutton" was reset if changing score type before clicking "Set Scoretype".