Omega 500 is a Commodore Amiga 500 emulator for Android, with a goal of providing great user experience:
- focus on simplicity, not configurability - intuitive and straightforward user interface with (almost) no configuration options
- great touchscreen joystick controls, inspired by some of the best games on iOS and Android
- good compatibility with C= Amiga 500 w/ 1MB RAM and single floppy drive
Omega 500 requires 1.3 kickstart rom (512kb) saved into the internal memory as /sdcard/kick.rom
It's a pre-alpha release! Known limitations:
- keyboard not fully functional (incl. Esc key not working)
- no support for physical buttons and external controllers
- lo-res rendering only, graphical glitches in HAM and EHB modes
Please refer to the project website for additional information (documentation, license, TODOs, upcoming features, etc.).
"Physical controls" option removed (not ready yet - PM me for details)
Amiga Forever Essentials ROM support.
Please let me know (email) if there are any problems with other kick.rom files.