On-Screen Button (OSB) - A new way to maximize usage of Android’s Multi-tasking.
This app enables you to create a shortcut on your mobile screen for quick access to your homepage or for switching off the mobile screen, regardless of whichever app you are using at that moment. Moreover, OSB helps you create a list of your favourite apps for quick access without the need to return to your homepage and search for them in the app list. Additionally, similar to long-clicking the Home button, you can use OSB to open recently used apps.
There are five arrangements for your toolbar and favourite app list:
- a dialog in the middle of the screen
- a vertical toolbar on the left of the screen
- a vertical toolbar on the right of the screen
- horizontal toolbar at the bottom of the screen
- horizontal toolbar on top of the screen
And what's new? it's MiniHome feature, that give you more freedom with 5 pages of Homescreen alike, for you to add more widgets, place more shortcuts, for faster access to all applications you need.
This OSB button can be moved to any position on the mobile screen to avoid hindrance to your daily actions.
Note: To uninstall the app, open Setting –> Security –> Device administrator. Make sure the app OSB is unchecked before proceeding with the uninstallation. Nonetheless, we hope that you will never get to use this tip :)
If you enjoy this app, please rate and comment. Thank you very much for your support :)
- first release
1. add Vietnamese Localization
2. change app list selection to be grid view
3. fix crash issues in some devices.
4. update App Tray for Tablet devices
5. fixed UI issue
- add MiniHome feature
- improve performance
- fix security issues on some devices.
NOTE: to Uninstall OSB, go to Settings => Security => Device Administrators, make sure On-Screen Button is uncheck, then uninstall normally.
Tag: Shortcut, Assistive Button, Smart taskbar
- Fix crash issues
- Fix button disappear issue on some devices
- Fix database issues
- Avoid showing OSB button on lock screen
- Fix shortcut issue on Galaxy S3