On Track with The Right Mix helps you keep track of your drinking over time to understand the impact it has on your health in both the short and long term. All information you enter is private and only stored on your personal mobile device.
On Track calculates a wellbeing score based on a Theoretical Blood Alcohol Concentration (TBAC) calculated using Widmark's equation and modified gender-specific elimination coefficients. This score helps you understand the extent to which your drinking patterns may or may not be having an impact on your health and general wellbeing.
Disclaimer: The calculations in this app are best estimates only. They are not sufficiently accurate to be considered legal evidence. The calculations are averages and intended as a guide only. Individuals can vary widely in their personal alcohol tolerance. Food in the stomach, medications, health and psychological conditions can all be influencing factors.
* Select from recent drinks to simplify drink tracking.
* Expanded range of exercises showcasing the effort required to burn off kilojoules from alcohol consumed.
* Edit your drinks and spending retrospectively.
* Graph your drinking/spending behaviours over time.
* Export and email your tracked data for a selected time period to a health clinician.