The OnBoard for Android app allows mobile workers to make workspace and conference room reservations using their Android rather than logging into a PC or waiting in line at a Kiosk. Employees of organizations using the OnBoard workplace management system can now make, check in to, and even cancel reservations while traveling, as long as they have Internet connectivity.
Using the latest technology, the Android’s GPS notifies you when you are close to the office and asks, “Ready to check in now?” And when plans change, the app makes cancelling reservations easy and convenient to release space and drive utilization even higher.
Installation and configuration of AgilQuest’s OnBoard workplace management system and the OnBoard for Android interface are prerequisites for using this app. VPN or other security settings may also be required. Contact your IT department for details.
· Improved authentication and password management.
· Enhanced resource searching by Distance.
· Added support for extended and custom server URLs.
· Improved ease-of-use in settings interface.
· Support for enabling phone switching during the room booking process.
· Improved GPS support for Location Based Services.
· Bug Fixes
• Fixed issue that broke compatibility with older versions of OnBoard.